Covid 19 updates
Since the onset of the pandemic we have added :
- Mask requirements of all employees
- Temperature scans of employees at shift commencement
- Daily disinfection Fumigation of all vehicles
- UV lighting for sterilization of equipment
- Antimicrobial touchpoint protection installer
- Work from home options for some employees
- Social distance markers installed throughout office and warehouse
- No contact deliveries when possible
- Front door deliveries offered when education is required
- Increased criteria for PPE protocol
- Increased deep cleaning schedules of buildings
- Created new covid related Equipment quarantine areas
- Keyless entry to building for employees
- Reduced showroom times as well as requiring appointments
- Encouraged employee self-quarantine
- Provided access to testing for employees
- Screening employees prior to work for Covid-19 symptoms and exposures.
- Screening patient residences for Covid-19 Symptoms prior to delivery, pickup, or exchange of equipment.
- Telehealth equipment instruction, training, and troubleshooting where possible.
- Social Distance instructing, training, and troubleshooting where possible.
- Waiving signature requirements where possible and using E-signature when required.
- Plexiglass installed throughout building and vehicles
And Much More:
We have acted with an abundance of caution to protect everyone, and in the ever-changing environment will continue to do so. If you have questions or suggestions on other ways to improve our protocol please feel free to contact us
Call for more information 1-800-473-4669.